BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Blackberry Ringtones and Notifications audio sound download.


Hi there. Recently my blackberry torch 9800 facing a minor data lost. I don't know why but the audio / ringtones simply missing. I have tried to do some recovery by downloading the ringtones from app world. But sadly, its not helping. Thus I tried to download those ringtones from other sources. Honestly, its kinda hard to find one. So, here I would like to help you guys to get it for free and no need to download media sync or whatever. Just simply download this to you PC and then extract it to any specific folder. Transfer it to your blackberry phone.

I found this method was much simpler compared to the other methods. Plus, this is compatible for any OS. Not only for OS6 and 9800 model. Good luck guys. (=

with love,
donna ..

CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD (^__^)



0 comments: